My life :D

miércoles, 26 de febrero de 2014

Life quotes

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.


Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.


Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?


The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.



My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.


I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.


All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.



Publicado por Unknown en 4:08
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con FacebookCompartir en Pinterest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Archivo del blog

  • ▼  2014 (5)
    • ►  marzo (1)
    • ▼  febrero (2)
      • Life quotes
      • Life Quotes
    • ►  enero (2)
  • ►  2013 (10)
    • ►  diciembre (3)
    • ►  noviembre (4)
    • ►  octubre (3)

Datos personales

Unknown
Ver todo mi perfil
Powered By Blogger
Tema Viajes. Con la tecnología de Blogger.